How much and how often do you recommend feeding a 12 wk old bulldog?

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Hello everyone! I'm new to having a bulldog and have a couple questions. First off, how much do you recommend feeding a 12 week old EB? We're feeding him Taste of the Wild puppy. He seems to like it. We've had him on it a week and his stools are sometimes normal and sometimes soft. I'm afraid were feeding him too much. Also about how many times per day would you expect him to stool about? Thanks in advance for your feedback :-)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello everyone! I'm new to having a bulldog and have a couple questions. First off, how much do you recommend feeding a 12 week old EB? We're feeding him Taste of the Wild puppy. He seems to like it. We've had him on it a week and his stools are sometimes normal and sometimes soft. I'm afraid were feeding him too much. Also about how many times per day would you expect him to stool about? Thanks in advance for your feedback :-)

I love your bullys name!! We fed Buster 3/4 cup 3 times a day at 12 weeks old and he probably went poo 4 to 5 times a day. Its normal at that age to have softies every once in a while. :welcome:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love your bullys name!! We fed Buster 3/4 cup 3 times a day at 12 weeks old and he probably went poo 4 to 5 times a day. Its normal at that age to have softies every once in a while. :welcome:
[MENTION=10117]Sarah Elizabeth[/MENTION] --- I agree with Phil ^^^^^ even on the name... cool!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

Ditto to what Phil said :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep 3/4 c 3 times a day is about right for 12 weeks, back off a little on the amt if the poo is soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I have two EB siblings, they are now 21 months old. When they were puppies, and up until they were 6 months old, we fed them 1 cup of kibble 3 times a day, and then we switched to adult food, and reduced their feedings to 1 cup of kibble twice a day.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.