what should I do?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
So, I got my first bag of Fromm in the mail yesterday from Petflow.com and the bag wasn't sealed properly. There is a big section that is open. Do you think the food has gone bad? Should I send it back? Who should I contact... petflow or Fromm?

Ugh... I don't want my first experience with this food a bad one.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION]
Hoping he will log on and read this..and give you direction.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Personally I would not use it, hopefully you have enough to get you by until you get an answer, I have read in previous post about food being spoiled and even having bugs in it. I learned from that post to keep my big bag for at least a week after I pour it into my plastic container in case the food is bad and I can return it in the original bag.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would contact their customer service, there is a phone number and a chat right on their website.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Thanks guys... I tried calling them but they aren't open until tomorrow. I have plenty of old food, I was just planning on slowly changing.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] That's why I posted this because of that post. I seriously don't want him to get sick and I want my first time with this highly recommended food to be enjoyable.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online