Dog food

Oyan0508

Sep 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiko
Any suggestions in whats a good dog food for my emglish bull dog. He's 3 yrs old and i feed him AIMS.its not that i want him to get super fat but i've been seeing bulldogs thats the same age as him and they are big. My bully is not thin nor fat, but i just want him to get i little bit bigger. Any suggestion would help... Appreciate.

Kiko

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Your bulldogs DNA will determine how big he will get, not the dog food. Of course, too much dog food will make your bully big, but not in a good "weigh"! How much does your bully weigh? Mine is a male, 1 year old and weighs 49 lbs. I was told he was going to be " huge" but I think he is on the small side. I don't mind. He's just compact! As for "good" dog food, there is a great link on this site that rates all the dog foods. It will be trial and error though. My bully has had terrible digestive issues since getting him and we tried a good number of those foods. Turns out it was too rich for him and he is on a prescription diet and doing beautifully. But this is an exception. I think there are lots of good foods out there, you have to find what works for you!! Post some pics of your bully!! Would love to see him!!

OP
O

Oyan0508

Sep 25, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Kiko
Thanks for the reply mer55. My bully is 2 1/2 years old and he is 58lbs.
9emehera.jpg

Kiko

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can u send a picture of ur baby boy

Kiko

I am at work and can not access m pics at this time..... my boy is in my signature

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.