Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food change to Blue Wilderness from Fromms

Real Name
    Shannon
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Leroy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Food change to Blue Wilderness from Fromms

I tried the 2 different varieties of Fromm's with Leroy and he didn't really seem to do well on either one! He didn't really show any interest in eating the beef fritatta and I think the pork and applesauce was just no good with his allergies! I have him on a bland diet of beef and rice atm because I am wanting to try a different for him, I just ordered the bag of Nature's Variety Instinct Salmon dog food today so I am going to have him try that and see if that helps. I've never had him try Salmon as a protein source and I hope that this food being potato and grain free will help with his allergies as well! I guess it's hit or miss on the food with these guys. Fromm's seems to be used widely on this forum and I wanted it to work too but sometimes what works for some bullies doesn't work for others :-( Wishing you the best of luck with Blue wilderness!

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Howie
    Likes (Received)

My bully was on Fromm pork and pea for at least 3 months. His tear stain was gone but the itchiness was still there. Unfortunately, he starts to show allergy signs again this week, such as, vomiting and head shaking. So this week, I'm switching him to Go! Natural Turkey grain free and potato free. I'm keeping my fingers cross. If this doesn't work, he might be eating home cooked meals or raw as the very last resort. It has been a very frustrating journey.

For awhile, he was on California Natural kangaroo which he did very well for over a year. But he started vomiting and that's when I started switching to Natural Balance with limited ingredients but with no luck. Then Fromm and now Go.

Good luck in your search.

Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

My frenchton has skin allergies and our vet dermatologist (yes it got to the point where we are taking him to a dermatologist) recommended switching his kibble to something with a free range protein in it like duck or bison. Since we were already feeding them blue we just went to the wilderness. I have seen improvements in his skin since switching from reg blue to wilderness bison (he didn't like the duck too much) but he has also gained a bit of weight too so we are exercising all dogs more. Since we now have three dogs all are on wilderness (curly our EB is on wilderness puppy).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    check us out on Instagram: nu__berry (that's two under scrolls)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads