OP
bulldogmama2200

bulldogmama2200

Sep 9, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Phoebe
Ya..we take about 10 days...go 3 days before increasing....

Hi Becky - I tried replying to an old private message of yours -- I have not bee back to this site since this last post from you. I don't get a lot of online time, and really don't have the time/energy to put into trying to figure out this site -- I find the set up to be very confusing/frustrating, and generally I don't have trouble navigating websites. The people and info have been fantastic. It's the setup I can't figure out, and I just don't have it in me to bother with all of my other responsibilities, unfortunately. Anyhow, I tried sending a private message back to you, but it said I couldn't. Again, I have no idea why. IDK if you will get this message here instead, but thank you for checking on me & Phoebe. That was very kind & I really appreciate it. We are doing well.

I'm sure to log in here from time to time - maybe once a month. I'm inclined to ask more questions, but feel badly to pop in with questions I need help with but not have the time to help others or to form bonds in this forum, so I've avoided that -- didn't want to be selfish. Just reading where/when I can.

Thank you again,
Cathy (& Phoebe)

Most Reactions