Has anyone tried the new Fromm Grain Free Beef Frittata?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Has anyone tried the new Fromm Grain Free Beef Frittata?

I am going to try this one, should be arriving today. Has anyone else tried it yet?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Yuppers We are adding about 25% to Princess Gracie's Surf and Turf but not every feeding. More or less just using it as a bit of variation to her diet. So far, no adverse reaction and she seems to like it. Well, as much as she likes anything..... she is not an aggressive eater... picks at her food (Except when we add yogurt).. LOL

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Yuppers We are adding about 25% to Princess Gracie's Surf and Turf but not every feeding. More or less just using it as a bit of variation to her diet.L

I did the same thing with Bella, but it was too much for her condition and she would have horrible wet gas. So she is now limited to just the Surf and Turf. Because I had remaining of the "free bag" I received from my feed store. I am now trying it on Abby and Sophie, the past 3 days have been fine, I haven't used it enough to see how it affects them over-all.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I havent either, going to try the surf and turf finally this time around. Used the chicken last time. Being grain free how long do you think I should switch? Shouldnt be more than a few days (both being fromm) you wouldnt think right?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have been just doing 2-3 days now that I am on the good stuff. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Not yet .................. Maggie is doing SO GOOD on all the fromm stuff so far. Right now we are on the chicken, but Daddy not so sure. His poop is soft serve ............but we have only been on the FROMM chicken for a week. Until then it was FROMM salmon. I know I have to give it a few week to let the change of protein take effect so let's see .................. I foresee me making a new thread called "Daddy's soft poops" sometime in the near future!!! :crazy:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.