Swaggers Parents

Aug 19, 2013
San Diego
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Swagger
Hello all,

Swagger recentl hit the 10 month mark however we have been noticing within the past month that he hasn't wanted to eat that much. We've been feeding him Blue Buffallo grain free, he usualy doesnt touch his breakfast and at the end of the day will eat some of his dinner. I have been cooking some chicken brest and putting it with it and he usually devoures it which makes me think that he doesn't like the food itself. Anyone have a simular problem or can offer a good solution?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am not much help, but is he acting normal other than not eating unless you put chicken on top? If so he may just be bored with the food. I am sure someone with more knowledge than me will be along soon.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon would rather starve than eat lamb I had to switch his food.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I was gonna say, maybe it's time to switch foods!!!

OP
Swaggers Parents

Swaggers Parents

Aug 19, 2013
San Diego
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Swagger
He plays normally, but he is a bit spoiled. The chicken thing is more or a once in a while thing. Hes very muscular and lean, so i wish he'd eat more. Maybe time to try new food

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have had two picky eaters, and had to change their food to find one they liked and agreed with them. I also will add a little Bil Jac, the frozen kind (I know, it's not that good of a food, but a little won't hurt) to their food and they scarf it up.

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
We are now having the same issue with one of our puppies. Switched to blue buffalo and neither of them are crazy about it...one will eat most of it, the other barely at all...but give them chicken and rice and they have no problem! Just ordered fromms puppy in the pink bag that everyone suggests...... can't wait to try that....will let you know..picky eaters!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.