Kibble size

WilmasMom

Jul 4, 2013
Buffalo, New York
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilma
Hello! My 5 month old Wilma has been on nutra source puppy food, she loves it and is doing well. Need to start switching her to adult food for the lesser protein. Got a bag of adult for her, the pieces of food were bigger. Well I almost had to do the heimlich on her. Those are too big. So now I'm looking for a 4-5 star adult food/ grain free with small kibble like her puppy food. Any suggestions??
Thank u

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
I just bought a bag of Fromms Beef Fritta - I can't spell it to save my life. But, the kibble is small and my bully did very well with it.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I think all puppy foods have smaller kibble :-)-also check dog food star ratings -on the forum,it will give you an idea what is out there ;-)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello! My 5 month old Wilma has been on nutra source puppy food, she loves it and is doing well. Need to start switching her to adult food for the lesser protein. Got a bag of adult for her, the pieces of food were bigger. Well I almost had to do the heimlich on her. Those are too big. So now I'm looking for a 4-5 star adult food/ grain free with small kibble like her puppy food. Any suggestions??
Thank u

Check out Fromm... the kibble is very small and they have a grain free line

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.