Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oh my gosh - Here I thought I knew *shake my head.*

Quote Originally Posted by natski282 View Post
    We tried a few different dog foods , like you we want whats best for the dog to heck with price, all except what we are using gave them the same problem smelly stool gas loose stool ect ect
    think what we found was if it works stick too it as long as the dog is healthy stick too it , I always mention to our vet what were feeding and how much so she is aware of it also, the vet is there doctor , My doctor always asks me what I have been eating , Mind he always says I,M fat and eat and drink to much , funny tho he is the one in hospital all the time not me tho .
    My doctor use to say I was the healthiest fat person he knew.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ollie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    My husband just got laid off so we were looking for something we could feed Sheldon that is good for him the Salmon oil has helped his skin and coat so much we don't have a Costco here but we do have the tractor Supply Company I got excited LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    give it a try You won't know untill you do. Our dog is not super sensitive like i said he did fine on the purina but then walmart only had chicken and thats when he went down hill. We just have Ollie so the big bag last nearly a month...I know its better than purina/pedigree and such just not as good as some of the others that I can't afford at the moment. Yes its good to feed a quality food but not all dogs need the 5 star foods to do best!

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nuts Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jennifer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean ; Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jlcox24 View Post
    give it a try You won't know untill you do. Our dog is not super sensitive like i said he did fine on the purina but then walmart only had chicken and thats when he went down hill. We just have Ollie so the big bag last nearly a month...I know its better than purina/pedigree and such just not as good as some of the others that I can't afford at the moment. Yes its good to feed a quality food but not all dogs need the 5 star foods to do best!
    I am going to give it a try. We only have Sheldon and my mother in law's tea cup yorkie so a bag like that would last us a month also, we are gold as long as it doesn't have lamb in it LOL Sheldon WILL NOT eat lamb. He once went two days without eating I finally had to make him so food to eat so I could get him to eat I gave that food away and bought some different. Pet Sense had the Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers soul on sale the other day for 15 dollars

R.I.P. Duece Man 9-13-14 Gone but not forgotten, always in our hearts! Till we meet again over the Bridge, Mommy misses you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads