Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Thanks to Phil I now know Sheldon LOVES Salmon!!! :biglaugh: by the way has anyone heard of "Chicken Soup for the Adult Dog Lovers Soul"? If so..opinions.....positive and negative???

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never heard of the book it that what the 'soul' thing is.... as for salmon, yea, Banks is allergic, can't have it

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Never heard of the book it that what the 'soul' thing is.... as for salmon, yea, Banks is allergic, can't have it

Its a food I saw at the pet store

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok maybe someone has I was curious about it because they said at the pet store it was a really good food

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, no I've never heard of this brand of food, is it one of the foods listed on the dog food ratings?
Blossom is also allergic to salmon and chicken so we feed our guys Fromms Beef Frittata.

I am posting again because I just looked up the food ratings by Desertskybulldogs on the forum, and The Chicken Soup for the Adult Dog Lovers Soul brand of dog food is listed on there as a 4 Star Food, so it is a good food choice.

Last edited:

cbh142

Aug 4, 2012
Irwin, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Geno
We had Geno on that but switched him. He was having skin problems and changed his food but we weren't sure what was causing his problems. We also changed his shampoo and he is on allergy meds too. I can't really say either way. He had bald patches on his sides and bum. He is fine now, but like i said we don't know the root cause of that. We got it because the pet store did recommend it.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] thank you so much I was reading the bag and it looked like a good food Sheldon isn't allergic to chicken or any of that he would rather starve though than eat lamb! He HATES lamb

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
that dog food is manufactured by diamond which has had numerous recalls with one just last year for salmonella. i stay away from foods that are manufactured by them as they have the worst track record of them i all i think. having said that there are those that feed it and their pets are just fine. its really up to you. if your looking for salmon their are better brands. blue wilderness has a salmon but it does have chicken in it if thats a concern to you. zignature has a salmon as does acana nvi fromm pure vita.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't think it's the BEST food you can get ... and as Sandy said it's made by Diamond. Maybe try a higher rated food that makes salmon. I know Fromm does a salmon n veggie flavour!! :up:

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
There isn't anywhere I can get either Fromms or Merricks I really like the Merricks as it seems to fill him up more with less and there is less :poo:...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.