Cooking food for English Bulldogs?

Mike Blaylock

Dec 27, 2010
Forest Park, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
I'd check into purchasing from the internet. I wouldn't reccomend flax oil internally because bulldogs fart a lot anyways.
I use Nature's Choice grain free for my Bulldog Duke. It comes in chicken or salmon. I use the chicken. I use to use
Eukabana's grain free venison but I can't find it anymore.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
can i ask why you cook for your dog?why not just raw feed its so much easier ,cooking gets rid of all the goodness in the food,dogs can eat all the meats that are available pork included ,i would suggest you start with just chicken for a couple of weeks then add a different protien ,this will help to discover if the allergy is food related,also cut out the pasta and any grains and any dairy for now,also its not healthy just to feed meats ,try rib bones /chicken backs/frames ,that way your dog will be getting calcium and other nutrients and poops will stay firm,if you do feed bones feed raw and in ratio with the dogs mouth,karen

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Has anybody else tried the book that nikkischoolcraft recommended ... I just found it on ebay!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.