wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
have a ? regarding puppy food. If and when we get a puppy I have been reading up on foods and everything and had a couple choices and wanted to see what the experts on this site say. I have read reviews and ratings and looks like Fromm's and nature's logic seem like good choices. Now I am looking @ Fromm's site and they have regular dry kibble and then gold nutritionals puppy food. (any advantage/disadvantage between the two??) I also saw nature's logic natural dry kibble. What would be my best bet? I know I would ask the breeder what the puppy would be on when we brought him or her home. I know I am being a newb here and jumping the gun(as we find out in a week or two if breeding was actually successful), but want to be infomed. Thanks in advance!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
The food the breeders feed is not always a good quality. You should ask [MENTION=4]Lindathedogsmaid[/MENTION] she is our food expert.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I believe many maufactuers of good quality foods make 'all life stages'. If you are concerned that your puppy would not be getting adequate vitamins and protein from either of these foods, you certainly do NOT need to worry. You can also give a supplement like NuVet as well.

If you want to get an idea of what Nature's Logic is like, just send me a message with your address and I will send you some samples. Unfortunately I do not have samples of Fromm.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No answers here but don't apologize for asking these questions ever, that is what will make you a good bully parent. :) I agree the breeders usually feed crap to the pups since they get discounts so when you do finally get your baby you will have to start with them on whatever the breeder feeds and then slowly transition them to whatever you decide.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Last edited:

Most Reactions