Natural Balance LID Legume and Duck

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
We are switching food again. I think this really will be the final time. A rep at Petco convinced me to try the LID line of Natural Balance swearing by the Rabbit and Potato flavor. I told her I had a lightbulb moment and realized ALL the foods i had been feeding Mack were sweet potato. She insisted I try it bc it made all the difference for her dogs and said that white potato and sweet potato are actually structured totally differently bc one is a root and the other isnt, so maybe he wouldnt be allergic to the white potato. Well turned out the switch did help mack a bit, but I still couldnt help wondering if it is still potato that he is sensitive to. I originally wanted to try the legume and duck recipe, so I switched once I ran out.

So far he seems to like the flavor better and His poops arent black like they were with the Rabbit and potato.
This may be the one guys! Heres to hoping!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i sure hope this is the one besides i think most rabbit comes from china anyway. if not im always around to help with food issues. :)

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Thanks for the well wishes. I know its too soon to tell for sure, but the pinkness in his face has dramatically improved!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online