Help Needed! Next Best Thing

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Okay so some of you may know I don't have my new best fur friend yet.. But I've been reading a lot about puppy diets and great dog foods and as an overall consensus I'm guessing that Fromm food is the way to go.. I definitely want what's best for my pup when he gets here so I went searching and calling almost every pet store on the island and no one here carries Fromm.. Then I saw a post about PetFlow.. Yay!! Started looking into purchasing and how much the cost of shipping to Hawaii... They don't deliver to Hawaii.. So I'm back to square one.. Does anyone know of another website to order food from?? And if all else fails and no one delivers to Hawaii, What would be the next best thing?? I saw some posts about Blue Buffalo, Science Diet, and a few others but just not sure what direction to go in.. Any input would be great!! :what:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm... we do have a member who lived in Hawaii so let's tag him and find out what he fed Moe ...!!! [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Just a thought, But I use Blue Buffalo Wilderness Formula, Salmon, and am able to be an Amazon member, and get the free 2 day Prime shipping. Amazon delivers directly to my door, and the price is right for the food. Just a suggestion.

OP
Relley Freitas

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
Just a thought, But I use Blue Buffalo Wilderness Formula, Salmon, and am able to be an Amazon member, and get the free 2 day Prime shipping. Amazon delivers directly to my door, and the price is right for the food. Just a suggestion.

Thanks I will look into that for sure!! How do like Blue Buffalo? Any issues?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I dont live in Hawaii anymore, but Moe was on Innova Prime for awhile and did well on it, I was picking it up at Petco in Pearl City, but I think Innova had a recall recently? Anyways, a really good store to check out is Naturally Pet in Kaka'ako (near Ward), she stocks nothing but quality pet food, although no Fromm.

OP
Relley Freitas

Relley Freitas

Aug 7, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
I dont live in Hawaii anymore, but Moe was on Innova Prime for awhile and did well on it, I was picking it up at Petco in Pearl City, but I think Innova had a recall recently? Anyways, a really good store to check out is Naturally Pet in Kaka'ako (near Ward), she stocks nothing but quality pet food, although no Fromm.

I saw her review on yelp.. She sounds like she has a good selection of quality food.. I'll be sure to check her out one day.. Thanks!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Thanks I will look into that for sure!! How do like Blue Buffalo? Any issues?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

I like it, I worked with [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] to come up with it, it's rated 6*'s, both of my Bully's eat it without problem, It's great for their coats, and the big seller for me, Is I can find it at least 4 different stores, Plus PetFlow, and Amazon, So I can pretty much get my hands on it any time. It does have a very distinct smell, but I keep it in air tight containers, and it's no issue.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.