Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Next Best Thing

  1. #1
    Kennel Cleaner Relley Freitas's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherrelle
    Country
    US
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    96
    Bulldog(s) Names
    None yet
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Next Best Thing

    Okay so some of you may know I don't have my new best fur friend yet.. But I've been reading a lot about puppy diets and great dog foods and as an overall consensus I'm guessing that Fromm food is the way to go.. I definitely want what's best for my pup when he gets here so I went searching and calling almost every pet store on the island and no one here carries Fromm.. Then I saw a post about PetFlow.. Yay!! Started looking into purchasing and how much the cost of shipping to Hawaii... They don't deliver to Hawaii.. So I'm back to square one.. Does anyone know of another website to order food from?? And if all else fails and no one delivers to Hawaii, What would be the next best thing?? I saw some posts about Blue Buffalo, Science Diet, and a few others but just not sure what direction to go in.. Any input would be great!! :what:

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

  2. #2
    ..........
    Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Location
    Grafton, OHIO
    Posts
    8,746
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    Hmmm... we do have a member who lived in Hawaii so let's tag him and find out what he fed Moe ...!!! @Telly03

  3. #3
    Kennel Cleaner Relley Freitas's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherrelle
    Country
    US
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    96
    Bulldog(s) Names
    None yet
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Hmmm... we do have a member who lived in Hawaii so let's tag him and find out what he fed Moe ...!!! @Telly03
    Thanks!!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

  4. #4
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,718
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    Just a thought, But I use Blue Buffalo Wilderness Formula, Salmon, and am able to be an Amazon member, and get the free 2 day Prime shipping. Amazon delivers directly to my door, and the price is right for the food. Just a suggestion.

  5. #5
    Kennel Cleaner Relley Freitas's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherrelle
    Country
    US
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    96
    Bulldog(s) Names
    None yet
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Just a thought, But I use Blue Buffalo Wilderness Formula, Salmon, and am able to be an Amazon member, and get the free 2 day Prime shipping. Amazon delivers directly to my door, and the price is right for the food. Just a suggestion.
    Thanks I will look into that for sure!! How do like Blue Buffalo? Any issues?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

  6. #6
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Telly03's Avatar
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,921
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    I dont live in Hawaii anymore, but Moe was on Innova Prime for awhile and did well on it, I was picking it up at Petco in Pearl City, but I think Innova had a recall recently? Anyways, a really good store to check out is Naturally Pet in Kaka'ako (near Ward), she stocks nothing but quality pet food, although no Fromm.

  7. #7
    Kennel Cleaner Relley Freitas's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherrelle
    Country
    US
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    96
    Bulldog(s) Names
    None yet
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Telly03 View Post
    I dont live in Hawaii anymore, but Moe was on Innova Prime for awhile and did well on it, I was picking it up at Petco in Pearl City, but I think Innova had a recall recently? Anyways, a really good store to check out is Naturally Pet in Kaka'ako (near Ward), she stocks nothing but quality pet food, although no Fromm.
    I saw her review on yelp.. She sounds like she has a good selection of quality food.. I'll be sure to check her out one day.. Thanks!!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4

  8. #8
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,718
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Next Best Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Relley Freitas View Post
    Thanks I will look into that for sure!! How do like Blue Buffalo? Any issues?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    I like it, I worked with @cowsmom to come up with it, it's rated 6*'s, both of my Bully's eat it without problem, It's great for their coats, and the big seller for me, Is I can find it at least 4 different stores, Plus PetFlow, and Amazon, So I can pretty much get my hands on it any time. It does have a very distinct smell, but I keep it in air tight containers, and it's no issue.

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •