PetFlow.com Coupon Code for English Bulldog News!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] Obviously I'm already using your website and have the $4.95 shipping. If I increase my order - which I will have to now I have TWO bullies, will I get the free shipping. The order would definitely be over $65. Just wondering, as it is already an order that I've arranged to be sent every few weeks.

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
Sure! Just revise your upcoming orders, and email [email protected] and let us know that you increased your order and that we should add the free shipping promotion, and we will! :)

Please cc me as well at [email protected] so I can doublecheck that we take care of it.

@alexpetflow Obviously I'm already using your website and have the $4.95 shipping. If I increase my order - which I will have to now I have TWO bullies, will I get the free shipping. The order would definitely be over $65. Just wondering, as it is already an order that I've arranged to be sent every few weeks.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We will do our best to try to price match, just email me or PM me, whichever works.

Also, we'll look into PayPal. We haven't had too many people request it, but perhaps we'll build a separate checkout for those that want to pay with paypal. Thanks.

Thank you [MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] would make it much easier thats for sure. :D

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION]

I have a question. What about people who live outside of the USA who would want to feed a good dog food? Do you have any programs for our friends in other countries?

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
@desertskybulldog that was what I was wondering. I know alot of US companies deliver to Canada for other products but I am unsure how it would work for food! Looking forward to the response and will check out the website. :D

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
We currently don't have a program to ship overseas. Aside from the fact that costs are extremely high, shipping food overseas, due to customs, is not a good idea, as it's highly unlikely that the product will ever make it to its intended destination :( Sorry!

@alexpetflow

I have a question. What about people who live outside of the USA who would want to feed a good dog food? Do you have any programs for our friends in other countries?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] What about Canada?

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
My assumption is that it will be the same problem :( I am originally from Toronto and when I tried sending my mom something from NYC, it took forever to get there and was opened by customs...

We may eventually have a partner in Canada that will ship FROM Canada TO Canada for us, but that probably won't be for a little while :(

@alexpetflow What about Canada?

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION] My local store participates in the Fromm frequent buyer program - for every 12 bags you buy, you get a free bag of whichever one you buy most often. Is this something you participate in?

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I would love to take advantage of this, however i am also in canada. When you guys are able to do canada please notify here! i will be checking in :)

giuseppe

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo and Enzo - Giuseppe 7/11/01 - 4/23/12
I hope it's ok I'm posting this here. I've been getting emails from petflow every since I created my account with them. They have some great deals. I've been getting my dog food from a local store but will be setting up auto-ship this month. Here is the deal I got today.
Screen_Shot_2013_03_25_at_11.14.12_AM.jpg

Is it better for EBN for me to use the "ENGLISHBULLDOG" coupon code when first ordering? I did use the referral link to navigate to the site: http://petflow.go2jump.org/aff_c?offer_id=1&aff_id=51&source=chip&url_id=18

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Use whichever coupon code is best for you :up: Appreciate the support if Petflow , they are awesome!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.