PetFlow.com Coupon Code for English Bulldog News!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have some REALLY excellent news for our members from petflow!!

Pet Flow just contacted us and they found that people are signing up on their site from the post mentioned below:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/general-bulldog-talk/2522.htm

They would like to give our members and guests an exclusive coupon code to use at their website.

Simply use the coupon code ENGLISHBULLDOG when ordering, and you will get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 :up:

I spoke with them on the phone and compared prices on their foods compared to my feed store, and they are actually cheaper on most products. I was shocked, because when I get a bag of food for $62.95, add the sales tax, plus the drive (for me is a LONG drive), I pay about $70 total. Plus the drive. Did I mention the DRIVE??? Did I mention NO SALES TAX?? :up:

They also have an auto ship program which I think is probably the best part. It is not an auto ship program that is set in stone, you can change the food, products, dates, ect. It is all at YOUR command. Awesome. :up:

They also don't carry Purina which gave them extra KUDOS from us!!! :up::up:

He also said if you find they are more expensive on a specific product, you can contact them and they will see if they can match the price. More KUDOS!!! :up::up::up:

They will also be sponsoring our Photo of the Month contest next month! MORE KUDOS!!! :up::up::up:

Um, can anyone see anything bad about this?

So my question was, how can you do it? I mean, how can you offer this to people? How can ANYONE in their right mind not want to sign up with them? Well, they gave me a great answer. If they have more clients, they can offer better prices. So their goal is to get those clients. They NEED those clients. :yes:

Anyway, just wanted to share the news with all of you!!! Thank you [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] for sharing this awesome site with us!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
One more thing I forgot to mention- if your dog food is say, for example, $50 a bag, but you want to take advantage of the Free Shipping, you can pay for next months bag and set it up to deliver at a later date. Or you can get some treats. Either way, you cannot beat this deal :)

:up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
WOW .. that's such a great deal and fantastic news!!!

I am still using petflow for our food ....... it is saving me SO MUCH money!!!! I can't fault this website!! :up:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, and once you use the EBN coupon code, you will ALWAYS get free shipping (on orders over $65). Not just once! Whoooohoooo!

The owner of petflow.com signed up here, so if you have any questions he says just message him. He is [MENTION=1491]alexpetflow[/MENTION]

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I'll have to check out the site...I don't have my pet food delivered but I'm always looking for a deal, especially when it seems like I'm constantly out of food with two hungry bullies!

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
Hi Everyone!

Just a note: If you just bought food, you don't have to have your first delivery start right away, you can set it to begin even a month or more from now. We don't charge your card until the order ships, so you can still choose all the products you need and lock in free shipping on your future orders.

If anyone has anyone questions, I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks!!
Alex

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Yea!! they carry my Nature's Variety grain/gluten free Salmon, I am one dollar short for free shipping :down: BUT I just ordered a big bag from my feed store that I have to pick up today, I have no idea of the cost, so it still might be cheaper even if I have to pay the $4.95 shipping. The store did not carry Salmon in the largest bag, because it was the most expensive so I am kind of scared to go pick it up today. I have been buying the small bags tried Salmon, he loved it and did great, next bag was chicken, he did not like it so well, and I don't think did as well, so I went ahead and ordered the largest bag of salmon.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yea!! they carry my Nature's Variety grain/gluten free Salmon, I am one dollar short for free shipping :down: BUT I just ordered a big bag from my feed store that I have to pick up today, I have no idea of the cost, so it still might be cheaper even if I have to pay the $4.95 shipping. The store did not carry Salmon in the largest bag, because it was the most expensive so I am kind of scared to go pick it up today. I have been buying the small bags tried Salmon, he loved it and did great, next bag was chicken, he did not like it so well, and I don't think did as well, so I went ahead and ordered the largest bag of salmon.

I figured I would get a bag of grain free treats to make sure I got the free shipping :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], OHHHH I just called the feed store the food is actually CHEAPER $59.99 PLUS it came in with a $5.00 coupon, YEA!! I am the first to ever order that big of a bag of the Salmon. Sheeewww :whew:, I was thinking in the 70's, plus. And the treats are the same price at my feed store as they are on here. Plus it is only a 10 min. drive from my house.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How funny you just post this cuz I was looking to order with them just yesterday. Only problem I have is they dont take paypal yet as a payment and I dont like to use credit cards. Hopefully it wont take long for them to add in the paypal option so I can use it also. The prices I saw were VERY good and even with the shipping were cheaper than where I get my food delivered from now.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], OHHHH I just called the feed store the food is actually CHEAPER $59.99 PLUS it came in with a $5.00 coupon, YEA!! I am the first to ever order that big of a bag of the Salmon. Sheeewww :whew:, I was thinking in the 70's, plus. And the treats are the same price at my feed store as they are on here. Plus it is only a 10 min. drive from my house.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Yes, that does sound like the better deal for you this time- but you still cannot beat this for future orders (without your coupon). Remember, you pay no sales tax, and they ship this to your door. He also said that he will do his best to price match your feed store. Your sales tax will probably be around $5- and basically you get a bag of treats to get you to $65- so it's almost like you get the treats for free. Just send him a personal message and see what he can do for the price match :D

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How funny you just post this cuz I was looking to order with them just yesterday. Only problem I have is they dont take paypal yet as a payment and I dont like to use credit cards. Hopefully it wont take long for them to add in the paypal option so I can use it also. The prices I saw were VERY good and even with the shipping were cheaper than where I get my food delivered from now.

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I am sure it would be easy to add the paypal option. I am not sure if the paypal fees are higher than standard credit cards, but I get your point is completely understandable.

alexpetflow

Nov 12, 2010
We will do our best to try to price match, just email me or PM me, whichever works.

Also, we'll look into PayPal. We haven't had too many people request it, but perhaps we'll build a separate checkout for those that want to pay with paypal. Thanks.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.