Jim B.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chumley and Hershey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Crap. Allergic to Fromm?!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianCutie View Post
    I have had some good results with Acana Duck & Bartlett Pear. @Chumley have you looked at Orijen or Acana? I know Acana does a L.I.D. version.
    No I haven't..I've only tried Natural Balance and now the Fromms...I'm open to suggestions...haven't totally given up on the Fromms yet but it has been a month..nothing serious just slight redness around mouth and poop kind of loose.

Arts'y bulldog farts'y Become a 4 Paw Member ModernFemme's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jane
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Remington (Remi)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

UPDATE! So after I stopped feeding Remi the fromm, the rash ended up getting worse over the weeks. I didn't notice because I was sooooo down for the account while recovering from the appendix surgery, but after a trip to the vet, they fixed him up for us. She said it looked like contact dermatitis (long grass. I'm pretty sure @cali_baker called that!) with a few spots of ringworm. He's on antibiotics, a special shampoo dip, and anti-jock itch cream. I'm fairly certain the people at Walgreens thinks my husband is suffering from something. HAHAHAHHA!

Once this is completely gone I'm going to attempt to switch him back to the fromm. Cross your fingers... But he's looking great. In fact the vet said, "he's a great looking bulldog. I haven't seen one look this good in a while. His ears look great."

YEAH!

Pet Sitter
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Luca Brasi
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ModernFemme View Post
    UPDATE! So after I stopped feeding Remi the fromm, the rash ended up getting worse over the weeks. I didn't notice because I was sooooo down for the account while recovering from the appendix surgery, but after a trip to the vet, they fixed him up for us. She said it looked like contact dermatitis (long grass. I'm pretty sure @cali_baker called that!) with a few spots of ringworm. He's on antibiotics, a special shampoo dip, and anti-jock itch cream. I'm fairly certain the people at Walgreens thinks my husband is suffering from something. HAHAHAHHA!

Once this is completely gone I'm going to attempt to switch him back to the fromm. Cross your fingers... But he's looking great. In fact the vet said, "he's a great looking bulldog. I haven't seen one look this good in a while. His ears look great."

YEAH!
    Awwww poor Remi is on Lotrimen. Glad he's doing better.

If my dog doesn't doesnt go to heaven then neither am I.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads