cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
My feed store FINALLY got these in stock! So I got a smallish bag of it today to feed the rascals with this evening. I can't wait to give it a whirl and see how the boys do on it, having heard such positive reviews of this one. :yes:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma really did well on it. I switched here to the Beef but only to see how she'd do on it so I could get all 4 on the same food (which I achieved). I really liked the Pork & Peas.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pork and Peas is the golden ticket for Banks... CHELI is doing very well too

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I have Blossom who is allergic to chicken and salmon, and she also is either allergic or sensitive to grains and corn. I switched our guys 4 times before we found Fromms Beef Frittata, which both my guys are doing really well on. They have been on this food for 10 months, and so about a month ago, I thought I would try another flavour, and since Blossom can't have chicken or salmon, we bought a bag of duck and turkey, but on day two of the new flavour, Blossom immediately started to show signs of allergies again, she had red, warm ears, pink face and chin, and was licking her paws again. I returned the bag, and exchanged it for the Beef Frittata. I had wanted to try the Pork and Peas, but here in Canada, I have only been able to find the Fromms Pork and Applesauce, which is not a grain free food, so also notvgood for Blossom. I'm not sure if they sell the Pork and Peas flavourvherenin Canada or not, or if I even want to try it, seeing as Blossom does so well on the Beef. Maybe I should just leave her on what works for her, and not try a new flavour.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde has been on the pork and peas for about 3 weeks now......doing wonderful and think this is the best food ever :)

jm00ser

Aug 10, 2013
Tampa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Hmm this might have to be the next Fromm's flavor we try after the surf and turf is done!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi, I have Blossom who is allergic to chicken and salmon, and she also is either allergic or sensitive to grains and corn. I switched our guys 4 times before we found Fromms Beef Frittata, which both my guys are doing really well on. They have been on this food for 10 months, and so about a month ago, I thought I would try another flavour, and since Blossom can't have chicken or salmon, we bought a bag of duck and turkey, but on day two of the new flavour, Blossom immediately started to show signs of allergies again, she had red, warm ears, pink face and chin, and was licking her paws again. I returned the bag, and exchanged it for the Beef Frittata. I had wanted to try the Pork and Peas, but here in Canada, I have only been able to find the Fromms Pork and Applesauce, which is not a grain free food, so also notvgood for Blossom. I'm not sure if they sell the Pork and Peas flavourvherenin Canada or not, or if I even want to try it, seeing as Blossom does so well on the Beef. Maybe I should just leave her on what works for her, and not try a new flavour.

Sometimes, leaving well enough alone is what is best. banks was doing great on the Beef frittata... the only reason i made the switch to Pork n Peas was due to there not being any white potato --- Banks has yeast issues in he back paws and tail pocket... since that switch WOW what a difference. still some yeast but nothing of what it was,

Angie1969

Apr 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
Are pork bones from the pet stores dangerous?, I've just read about it online. If they are why are the pet stores selling them?. Any additionally information?.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.