Help Needed! Food Experts PLEASE READ!!!!!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Ok so here's the deal. Mr Tubby had been on Royal Canin Bulldog puppy since he came home from the breeders. I know bad mommy I am to feed him that. Wednesday July 31 we began the transition to Blue Buffalo Puppy Chicken. He is now fully on Blue. It hasn't even been a week. Well he ran out of Blue so tonight off to Petsmart I went and grabbed another bag. I was lucky enough to bump into another bully owner and we got to talking. Well long story short we found a pet store that sells Fromm!!!!!!!!! Into the car we went and raced there to pick up a bag before they closed. I bought Beef Frittata.

My question is is it too soon to transition him to Fromm this quickly after he went on Blue????

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:hmm: Is the Blue grain free? I would still do a transition..maybe 50/50 for a couple days..and if Blue isn't grain free a full transition..10 days..:)

right on. also don't forget the plain canned pumpkin , 1 tbls once a day.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes you can change him now if you have the food already. bullies tummies are tougher than we give credit sometimes. i like to slow transition bullies due to allergies and things but i have cold switched sarah when a new food did not agree with her at all after a week or so. sarah has been on like 30 foods due to her allergies.

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
right on. also don't forget the plain canned pumpkin , 1 tbls once a day.

Can I get it from the grocery store or should I go to a health food store?

I started the transition to Fromm based on [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and your suggestions and he inhaled his breakfast :thanks:

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
yes you can change him now if you have the food already. bullies tummies are tougher than we give credit sometimes. i like to slow transition bullies due to allergies and things but i have cold switched sarah when a new food did not agree with her at all after a week or so. sarah has been on like 30 foods due to her allergies.

I started the switch. Luckily Tubbs has not shown signs of having an allergies.

Thank you for your input

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I started the switch. Luckily Tubbs has not shown signs of having an allergies.

Thank you for your input
you can get the canned pumpkin from the grocery store. its seasonal so some people stock up a bit if they have to use it alot.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.