Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Hi guys i know there are few people from UK on this forum
I been feeding my dogs james wellbeloved (dry) and (nature harvest)as it is hypoalergic and up untill now i considered it to be one of the better brands in UK -i was reading that james wellbeloved was only rated 3 stars ...not sure why
There is nothing wrong with my dog small poo,no wind , and their coats are nice
But if i can feed them something better than a 3 star rated food i will so im looking for some recommendations (expect burns as Shy was having bad runny poos on it)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
honestly if your dogs are doing good on it i would leave it be. we had another member here who fed wellbeloved for years with no problems. i think she could get acana there so if your just wanting to change then that would be one to consider. i believe she could get taste of the wild there to which is a good food but they are manufactured by a company who has had many recalls just fyi. if you want to give me some brand names i could check them out to see if they are better as im not familiar with what you have there really.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I agree with cowsmom, if its going well I would stick with it. Although if Acana is available to you giving that one a try may be worth taking a chance.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
Pati Robins

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Thank you :-) i will definitely check acana - on the end of the day i wouldn't feed my girls something i wouldn't eat myself ( no,i do not eat dog food ;-)))))

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.