General Question Bell Pepper?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
8,698
Reaction score
558
Location
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have been conversing with our breeder about various food stuffs you can use as treats for bullies and the majority of it I was familiar with because of this site. However she mentioned that from time to time her bullies love to have small slices of green bell peppers. Is this something that you can give to your baby or is it something we should stay away from? Will the small amount of capsaicin hurt thier sensitive tummy?
 
I don't know if it's good for them or not. Dudley prefers red peppers to the green ones...and somehow he always knows when I'm cutting up the red ones!
 
I give my bullys green and red bell peppers, they love them and a healthy choice for a snack.
 
Peppers are natures antioxidents. They are high in vitamins A, C and B6 which means they are excellent for the immune system. They are also high in beta carotene which research shows may protect from certain cancers.

My guys get green peppers a couple times a week if I have them. Abby ate them daily. She could hear you slice into a pepper from 3 rooms away!
 
Thank you for the info. We have a lot from friends gardens that will never be eaten in time. I didn't want to try giving her any without checking first.
 
Last edited:
I have never given green peppers before. But after reading this thread I think I will
 
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] is 9weeks too young to give her a small slice to see if she likes it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top