cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Well, they took their time....but it's good that you got the coupon. What was their explenation on this happened?

Did they say anything about what or y something odd was in the food? I'm lad thy gave you something at least...

No, no explanation about it. The lady I s/w didn't elaborate or offer an explanation. I don't think she really knew herself. Said she would file a report w/QA. Problem is, I realized after I talked to her, when I got home, that I had thrown the empty bag away in the trash bin so I couldn't retrieve the lot # of the bag to provide them.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
That's pretty equitable! I was following this since I feed NVI as well and had a problem (small bugs) in one of my bags. The place I purchased it replaced it for me but I assume it was based on the NVI policy to stand behind their foods...especially for what they cost.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad to hear they did something about it, but I bet you're scanning every piece of kibble now!!!!! :detective2:

Members online

No members online now.