Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Wow I will be looking very closely at Shelly Bean's food from now on, hopefully its just an isolated event. Good thing you caught it before your fur baby ate it.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Still waiting to hear back from NVI but it's a holiday wknd so may not be til Monday. A coupon would be nice...but I DO like [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION] 's idea b/c I need a vacation really bad!!:yes4:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So would Buster. It would be minuscule if it was in Fromm's for crying out loud I would never see it! :detective2: :excited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I think we'd all be appalled by some of the things that sneak into our pet food--and what is allowed.
amen to that i laugh when people say oh no you cant feed people food must be strickly kibble. im like um your people food is better. :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
gosh henny that is scary but like lari said the way kibble is made and ran through im sure there are things that well just happen. not saying they should but they do. ive read all sorts of things people have found in their food online and im sure if it was an issue there would be alot more things heard bout nvi kibble so im thinking this is just isolated. im sure they will offer you some coupons or something. heck they send me coupons and i dont even use their food.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I was always told don't feed to dog table food but with Sheldon I figure if its healthy for me then it must be for him too. We eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies and I tend to share with him.

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Unfortunately in todays automated world that sort of thing can happen to even the best company.
I worked for 16 years in a metal beverage container production facility and at the speeds the product is made there is no way that absolutely every possible contaminant can be caught.
I'm sure it is probably a shaving of some plastic likely from one of the ingredients. A small piece that came off of the packaging when it was opened...something simple like that.
But I do hope they at least send you some kind of coupon or something in good faith.

gosh henny that is scary but like lari said the way kibble is made and ran through im sure there are things that well just happen. not saying they should but they do. ive read all sorts of things people have found in their food online and im sure if it was an issue there would be alot more things heard bout nvi kibble so im thinking this is just isolated. im sure they will offer you some coupons or something. heck they send me coupons and i dont even use their food.

Yup, couldn't agree more. As we all know, these things can and do happen with human food as well. I find myself habitually scanning their kibble every time I pour it out now tho!

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
I'm with Jeannie on the free bag or at least a coupon for a percent off!

It always amuses me when I have an issue with a resturant or food, they want to give me more of what I had an issue with. I guess that's all they can do.

or maby
Yes or $100,000,000 cold hard cash and all expenses paid trip to Tahiti and back with all BULLDOG accommodations included :yes:
has a good idea.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I heard from NVI today, finally! No all expense paid cruise to the Mediterranean but they are giving me a coupon for a bag of dog food. :D

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Well, they took their time....but it's good that you got the coupon. What was their explenation on this happened?

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Did they say anything about what or y something odd was in the food? I'm lad thy gave you something at least...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I heard from NVI today, finally! No all expense paid cruise to the Mediterranean but they are giving me a coupon for a bag of dog food. :D

Now that's how a company should handle this. :up: Plus it brings it to their quality control department. Sorry they didn't come through on the Mediterranean vacation though.....the nerve!!!! :tapfoot: :laugh:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Now that's how a company should handle this. :up: Plus it brings it to their quality control department. Sorry they didn't come through on the Mediterranean vacation though.....the nerve!!!! :tapfoot: :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.