General Question confused

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
The thing is, Walley-Bubba was raised on EVO Turkey and Chicken since he was weaned and never showed any of the issues I previously descried although his poop always smelled apalling. But then EVO was recalled (dern P&G) and so we had no choice but to get something else. The NVI Chicken Meal was suggested by several sources and OK'd here too. But the symptoms mentioned previously became more and more apparent as time passed. So we tried the Fromm Pork and Peas with no Salmon oil and no vitamins and with no water (dry). It's amazing to see the difference in his poop which now is always firm and has a light brown colour and hardly smells at all. He still gets a pink face when excited (I guess that's normal with a white faced bulldog) and the tear stains are still far too noticible although his eyes are clearer and the folds are dry so hopefull time will improve that. His coat is also a little smoother without the rough texture he had before and his ears are so soft with no wax anymore too. Hope that helps.

Starkie

Dec 8, 2012
Northern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Walley-Bubba aka Wooley Bulley aka Walter! aka Landi!!
ps forgot to mention, even after giving him his monthly Trifexis, which always caused soft stool, I was so pleased to note that his poop remains consistently firm and odorless more or less.

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
ps forgot to mention, even after giving him his monthly Trifexis, which always caused soft stool, I was so pleased to note that his poop remains consistently firm and odorless more or less.

That's wonderful Sheldon is pretty regular he goes out at 7:30 again between 9:30 and 10 AM and then he is in most of the day goes out again about four we feed him at 6PM then he goes out at 9:30 and again at 11 and we are in for the night and of course my kids take him out to the pool yard (its fenced) to play so we don't have to have him leashed and he can stretch and play

Love has a name and its name is Sheldon!!!<3

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] Sheldon loves his new food he has so much energy and plays throwing his toys around I love it!! Thank you for turning me on to it! His muzzle redness has gone away and his eyes are clear with no watering!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie has started to poop more since we switched her to Fromm. Before she went twice a day - in the morning and then at night. Now she seems to go 3-4 times a day. Her poop is solid. Is it the food or maybe the yogurt I put in?

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just switched Winston to Fromms... so far so good!!! :D

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
[MENTION=7587]Rural mystic[/MENTION] Sheldon loves his new food he has so much energy and plays throwing his toys around I love it!! Thank you for turning me on to it! His muzzle redness has gone away and his eyes are clear with no watering!

Good deal. Ace has been on it quite a while he likes it us doing good on it. So no complaints

OP
Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I just switched Winston to Fromms... so far so good!!! :D

I switched Sheldon to Merrick Whole Earth Farms and he loves his food!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.