4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
OK, so round two has begun. Today we are trying the Fromm Beef Fratata and veg, or whatever its called. Ill keep yall posted on the outcome.

:pray:

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Hmmm..Brie has some chin acne. I wonder if it is a reaction to her food? We switched from RC to Fromm puppy gold. Recently I've been giving her some can w dry such as chicken, duck, salmon. She is getting cup of dry mixed w 1/2 can wet 2x day. Do you think that could be the cause? I figured she needed puppy food, but at 6 1/2 mos should I just switch to adult n try the other varieties? The RC had chicken in it tho I think? So does Fromm puppy gold...I wonder. Suggestions folks?
........Dooley is adorable!!

OP
4WHLN

4WHLN

"Hit me baby one more time!"
Dec 4, 2011
Baton Rouge, La
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Dooley Bulldogs
Well I am by no means an expert with this dog food thing, but from comparing the ingredients of the two foods I was using and Dooleys reactions to the foods, I was able to narrow down some things I think he may be having a reaction to. The main one being chicken. from what Ive been reading, lots of EBD are allergic to chicken.
Also if you are feeding a good quality food, I think you are ok going straight to an all stages rather than a puppy food.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.