Help Needed! Wellness CORE Puppy Food

Drex12

Jun 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I bought an Olde English Bulldogge puppy and he'll be arriving soon, and I've heard a lot of good about Wellness CORE, but I was wondering how much and how often should I feed my puppy the Wellness CORE Puppy Food?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here..I will tag [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] to help with your food question. When Jake was a pup he got 1/2 cup..3 times a day. At 6 months, we cut out the middle feeding and went to 1 cup in am and one in pm. He was not on the same food tho...

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i think the norm is 3/4 cup 3 times a day but if there is diarrhea or such then it can be cut back. wellness core is good food

Stang

Jun 24, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Thunder
I feed Thunder, my olde english bulldoge core. I give him both the kibble and the canned core food. I mix it together because I like the moisture content of the canned food. He is a healthy 18 lbs, he just turned 10 weeks old yesterday.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I feed Thunder, my olde english bulldoge core. I give him both the kibble and the canned core food. I mix it together because I like the moisture content of the canned food. He is a healthy 18 lbs, he just turned 10 weeks old yesterday.

How much and how frequent are u feeding Thunder? Glad to hear he's doing well on it!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.