General Question Any Blue Buffalo feeders out there?

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
My dog is currently 9 mths old and I still have him on Blue Buffalo Grain-Free Puppy chicken recipe. I was wondering if I should move to the same kind but adult recipe? For some reason I am thinking about going to the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon recipe, I think it would be better. I have had no problems, no allergies and he eats it great, just wondering what others think, thanks.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
My dog is currently 9 mths old and I still have him on Blue Buffalo Grain-Free Puppy chicken recipe. I was wondering if I should move to the same kind but adult recipe? For some reason I am thinking about going to the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon recipe, I think it would be better. I have had no problems, no allergies and he eats it great, just wondering what others think, thanks.

I currently have Rocky my 15 month old eating Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon and Potato, Grain free formula, and this is because my Newly adopted 9 month old Rambo was already on this diet, and absolutely loves it, They both do. I asked Rambo's former owner why he switched from Fromms Beef Fertitta to Blue Buffalo Salmon and Potato Grain Free, and he simply said, I wanted to better his coat. I can agree, that both of them side by side, The 9 month old has a much softer coat…. Both eat 1 ¼ cup AM and PM so getting 2 ½ cups a piece a day, and they both devour it in less than 5 minutes. I personally like Fromm's and have no issue with it other than its an internet order, and I can get Blue Buffalo, readily available at least 4 different locations all within 5 miles of where I live. That was the second best reason for going with it. Rambo my 9 month old has no issue with it what so ever…… The food does have a fish smell to it, but my Pets don't wreak of the smell of Fish, not on their breath or anything…. Rocky, my 15 month old is a very picky eater, and with the Blue Buffalo Basics Sensitive formula Grain free would take all day to eat what he eats now in a few minutes, which speaks volumes to me, and also found this food rated at 6*'s in our Dog Food Ratings…… How much better can you get than that? Hope this helps….

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
Sarge and Loulou are on blue buffalo wilderness salmon. They have never had a problem with it. always nice firm poop.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online