So I'm a little confused

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Getting my lil'guy on Saturday, and the breeder really wants for one year for the pup to be on NuVet ...ok ok I know it has a lot of natural ingredients, and the breeder gets a couple of bucks for one year...whatever. But here's why I am confused, she feeds all her pups and dogs Eukanuba??? Really!! Wouldn't it make more sense to feed a better quality type of food and no NuVet? I did try to ask a question about the Eukanuba, but they never answered

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol yeah that doesn't make much sense at all!!! I use Nuvet and Fromm puppy, and recommend you do go with Nuvet (or any other great supplement like Hardypet).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Even with a great high rated 5 or 6 star food... some pups still need the supplement as Lisa and Becky indicate

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Ih ave kept Amber and Ruby on Nuvet since the day I picked them up. They eat high quality food; either I make their food or buy a high end dog food for them. My back up food has been Blue Buffalo but I am seeing a few minor inconsistencies with Amber lately I am not happy with and am researching some other options for her food. She has always done well on fish based foods, either me making them or buying them so I am experiementing with fish based foods. All bullies seem to be different and it is a trial and error until you get the right combination. I always look at their coat, feet, eyes, ears and wrinkles to tell me how well something is or is not working. Right now I am battling tear stains and somethings make them worse which is what has happened in Ambers situation right now. All my usual methods are not working and it may just be seasonal but it is giving me psychotic fits right now. LOL; my husband gets a medical procedure and I am calm, my dog gets tear stains and I go into a psychotic melt down. Too funny! Good luck and keep us posted on the progress.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.