TomVan

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Thanks. Her stools are already much firmer but not there yet. We are feeding the bland diet right now.

OP
TomVan

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Bailey is doing great. Still on the bland diet but we switched to chopped boiled chicken instead of hamburger a couple days ago. She is having firm poops and 2 - 3 times a day instead of 7 - 8. Happy, Happy, Happy!

OP
TomVan

TomVan

Jun 5, 2013
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
we have had pups here with diarrhea with no medical issues. some are over feeding and some the food just dont agree. i would stay with the bland diet for a week or so and i would slowly start adding in the new food. if at some point you get soft stool then back off a bit. you may have to cook for your pup for a bit so i hope thats ok. keep us updated. we can discuss totw at another time. :) someone here could only feed her pup 1/2 cup of kibble or the bully would get soft stool so you have to adjust these things to your bully. oh and :welcome:

Thanks so much. Thanks to all that replied. It's been a week on the bland diet and a week with firm poops and only 2 - 3 times a day instead of the 7 - 8 times. We started today slowly adding the new food. She is 9 weeks old today and she is doing great. Here's a couple new pictures; Bailey and my wife Jackie taking a nap before her bath and her after her bath.

Attachments

• Bailey9wks.jpg
    Bailey9wks.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 28
  • BaileynJackie.jpg
    BaileynJackie.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.