What is a long lasting and tasty chew thing?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nylabones are my personal choice overall. And don't be afraid to get the big ones even though she's a puppy. She'll grow fast enough to make it worth it.

Becky Zerkel Heft

May 5, 2013
Bully sticks are the best! Cooper and my other dogs chew like crazy. They aren't so interested in antlers. I get the Mega size from bestbullysticks.com they are about $5 each about an inch in diameter and 12 inches long. They cost a ton at the store.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bully sticks are the best! Cooper and my other dogs chew like crazy. They aren't so interested in antlers. I get the Mega size from bestbullysticks.com they are about $5 each about an inch in diameter and 12 inches long. They cost a ton at the store.

No Bully Sticks! Sorry.. But they are very dangerous and we have Bully's here that had very scary episodes with them. They are on our list of. No's!!

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
Leroy loves the Nylabones, for some strange reason he does not really care for real bones of any kind. And he is weird when it comes to anything edible for example he loved the edible Nylabones the 1st one or two times but the last one I gave him he just was not interested in, barely chewed on it and it just kinda sat there. Same thing with the Moozles from Merrick, he just ate the first one right up but the second one again not really interested. Not sure why he does this. As we speak he is going to town on a Nylabone,lol. Oh he also likes the everlasting treat ball, I have even seen him chew on it without any of the treat discs inside.

xsubsailor

Jan 24, 2013
West Virginia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickle
Moose antlers for Pickle - takes her about 3 months to get thru a small one. She got a large antler yesterday and didn't leave it alone till bedtime.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
ok...So about the antlers. Petco had them. But they seemed kind of small? Do they need to be huge? I dont know.. I guess Im paranoid when giving her things.

Forget the petstores. They are SMALL compared to what you can get online. Check out Yellowstone antlers online. They are HUGE! And last forever. These are Elk antlers and we get the XL. Its funny to watch baby O carry one around.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I'm so glad my husband is an avid hunter, just deer here but I told him to save any antlers that aren't "displayable" for the dog, he gave me a funny look but I said really I read it on here!!

PsychoPixie

Feb 16, 2013
U.P of MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Eloise M.Wigglebottom
The antlers are great. Ella loves em. They are super expensive, but if you have a hunter in the family have them save you some. Or a raw bone. Or two.

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
No Bully Sticks! Sorry.. But they are very dangerous and we have Bully's here that had very scary episodes with them. They are on our list of. No's!!

oh no! i just started using bully sticks on samnie and she seems to enjoy it. i don't let her finish 1 at just 1 "chewing session". what makes them dangerous - do they cause choking?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
oh no! i just started using bully sticks on samnie and she seems to enjoy it. i don't let her finish 1 at just 1 "chewing session". what makes them dangerous - do they cause choking?

Yes! They get stuck in their mouths and throats and have to be pulled out. They can stick in their esophagus and Bully's have died from using them. I wouldn't give to any dog really.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.