JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wondering if anyone has ever used the Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid before? Sally's vet recommended it for her and she'll start it tonight.

It's 2000mg Glocosamine, 1200 mg Chondroitin, 500 mg MSM.

I've used Glocosamine before but never the liquid.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i used powder when Nitschke was a young... GLC 1000, but never heard of the liquid form being used

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
no ive not heard of it before or liquid really but it has some impressive numbers and should help her alot.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] turned me on to the stuff I'm swearing by; Regenex. Bea is like a new dog.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I like the Dasuquin ... because it has the Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM in it. Never heard of this but if it has all 3 of those things in then it should be good. You have to have all 3 for it to be fully beneficial.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] turned me on to the stuff I'm swearing by; Regenex. Bea is like a new dog.

They all seem to like it. I asked her vet if there was as liquid from because she has never had snacks apparently and still turns her nose up to everything. She is starting to take a liking to, ever so slowly, peanut butter but not enough to put a pill on it.

Is Regenex the brand you use? What flavor is it. the Wellesse is berry.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Is Regenex the brand you use? What flavor is it. the Wellesse is berry.
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] - have you ever tasted it? I haven't. LOL It's a liquid and I just mix in the amount directed into her food. Miss Persnickity doesn't even blink. Must taste OK...? You keep it in the fridge after opening too. So I make her gravy extra warm and whaLA.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] - have you ever tasted it? I haven't. LOL It's a liquid and I just mix in the amount directed into her food. Miss Persnickity doesn't even blink. Must taste OK...? You keep it in the fridge after opening too. So I make her gravy extra warm and whaLA.

I'll look into that brand too then after I'm finished with this one. I tasted it and it's, well....fruity. lol Miss Persnickity :laugh:. The Wellesse can be kept in the fridge for longer freshness or at room temp. I'm keep it at room temp since I'll be going through it pretty fast.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@Sherry - have you ever tasted it? I haven't. LOL It's a liquid and I just mix in the amount directed into her food. Miss Persnickity doesn't even blink. Must taste OK...? You keep it in the fridge after opening too. So I make her gravy extra warm and whaLA.

Oh yes, it reminds me of olive oil, but I use the horse strength, it's only got those 3 ingredients in it and if my math is correct, which it usually is, I give them each about 8 drops a day right on the kibble with an eye dropper. they don't even know they're getting it

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], good idea on the eye dropper. I'm going to look at the stuff you're using.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], another question. Why do you use the horse strength v. the dog strength?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
because it's the highest potency I can find on the market, more economical for us 32 oz. Manganese (amino acid chelate) 10 mg////// Glucosamine Sulfate 5000 mg//// Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg///// Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg
so when I break it down into the smallest dose on the bottle which is for a horse under 900 pounds = 1 tablespoon it comes out to 8 drops per dog between 50 and 100 pounds. The 32 oz bottle lasts me at least 4 months and on the ++ side, my vet has approved it. We've been using it for 1 year. and I wouldn't give them anything else, made in the USA with a money back guarantee :2thumbs:

other ingredients include purified water; ACV ; raw liver concentrate; vegetable gum ; and sodium benzoate

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Were do u find it at?

What horse stuff?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
because it's the highest potency I can find on the market, more economical for us 32 oz. Manganese (amino acid chelate) 10 mg////// Glucosamine Sulfate 5000 mg//// Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg///// Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg
so when I break it down into the smallest dose on the bottle which is for a horse under 900 pounds = 1 tablespoon it comes out to 8 drops per dog between 50 and 100 pounds. The 32 oz bottle lasts me at least 4 months and on the ++ side, my vet has approved it. We've been using it for 1 year. and I wouldn't give them anything else, made in the USA with a money back guarantee :2thumbs:

other ingredients include purified water; ACV ; raw liver concentrate; vegetable gum ; and sodium benzoate
Thanks for all that info. I just ordered it. :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.