HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
sorry I just found your question, I'll pm you the site

Thanks ao much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
because it's the highest potency I can find on the market, more economical for us 32 oz. Manganese (amino acid chelate) 10 mg////// Glucosamine Sulfate 5000 mg//// Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg///// Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg
so when I break it down into the smallest dose on the bottle which is for a horse under 900 pounds = 1 tablespoon it comes out to 8 drops per dog between 50 and 100 pounds. The 32 oz bottle lasts me at least 4 months and on the ++ side, my vet has approved it. We've been using it for 1 year. and I wouldn't give them anything else, made in the USA with a money back guarantee :2thumbs:

other ingredients include purified water; ACV ; raw liver concentrate; vegetable gum ; and sodium benzoate

Hi Sherry

Are you able to send me the ordering info as well??? Thanks so much [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovemybull

Jan 8, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
UB
Hi Sherry- interested in the brand you're referring to below, as my bully would likely benefit now with a supplement for his joints. Thank you!

because it's the highest potency I can find on the market, more economical for us 32 oz. Manganese (amino acid chelate) 10 mg////// Glucosamine Sulfate 5000 mg//// Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg///// Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg
so when I break it down into the smallest dose on the bottle which is for a horse under 900 pounds = 1 tablespoon it comes out to 8 drops per dog between 50 and 100 pounds. The 32 oz bottle lasts me at least 4 months and on the ++ side, my vet has approved it. We've been using it for 1 year. and I wouldn't give them anything else, made in the USA with a money back guarantee :2thumbs:

other ingredients include purified water; ACV ; raw liver concentrate; vegetable gum ; and sodium benzoate

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Wondering if anyone has ever used the Wellesse Joint Movement Glucosamine liquid before? Sally's vet recommended it for her and she'll start it tonight.

It's 2000mg Glocosamine, 1200 mg Chondroitin, 500 mg MSM.

I've used Glocosamine before but never the liquid.

That’s what I use. I buy it at Costco

B7985529-3048-4338-9F56-FD1F26C748C6.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.