Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wellesse Glucosamine, liquid form

  1. #13
    The Ultimate Sourmug Sherry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Denver PA
    Posts
    5,284
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Wellesse Glucosamine, liquid form

    because it's the highest potency I can find on the market, more economical for us 32 oz. Manganese (amino acid chelate) 10 mg////// Glucosamine Sulfate 5000 mg//// Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg///// Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg
    so when I break it down into the smallest dose on the bottle which is for a horse under 900 pounds = 1 tablespoon it comes out to 8 drops per dog between 50 and 100 pounds. The 32 oz bottle lasts me at least 4 months and on the ++ side, my vet has approved it. We've been using it for 1 year. and I wouldn't give them anything else, made in the USA with a money back guarantee

    other ingredients include purified water; ACV ; raw liver concentrate; vegetable gum ; and sodium benzoate
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

  2. #14
    I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    HrsDiva's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gravette Arkansas
    Posts
    740
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
    Likes (Received)
    210

    Default

    Were do u find it at?

    What horse stuff?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    I them so much!!!! My life has changed so much since 7/2011
    Colonel 5 yrs old (2011 - Current) -- Ella May 3 yrs old (2012 - Current)
    RIP~ Bebe (2011-2014) 9 yrs old

  3. #15
    Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    JeannieCO's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Conifer, Colorado
    Posts
    13,413
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)
    620

    Default Re: Wellesse Glucosamine, liquid form

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    because it's the highest potency I can find on the market, more economical for us 32 oz. Manganese (amino acid chelate) 10 mg////// Glucosamine Sulfate 5000 mg//// Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg///// Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 5000 mg
    so when I break it down into the smallest dose on the bottle which is for a horse under 900 pounds = 1 tablespoon it comes out to 8 drops per dog between 50 and 100 pounds. The 32 oz bottle lasts me at least 4 months and on the ++ side, my vet has approved it. We've been using it for 1 year. and I wouldn't give them anything else, made in the USA with a money back guarantee

    other ingredients include purified water; ACV ; raw liver concentrate; vegetable gum ; and sodium benzoate
    Thanks for all that info. I just ordered it.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

  4. #16
    The Ultimate Sourmug Sherry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Denver PA
    Posts
    5,284
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Wellesse Glucosamine, liquid form

    Quote Originally Posted by HrsDiva View Post
    Were do u find it at?

    What horse stuff?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

    sorry I just found your question, I'll pm you the site
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

  5. #17
    I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    HrsDiva's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gravette Arkansas
    Posts
    740
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
    Likes (Received)
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    sorry I just found your question, I'll pm you the site
    Thanks ao much

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    I them so much!!!! My life has changed so much since 7/2011
    Colonel 5 yrs old (2011 - Current) -- Ella May 3 yrs old (2012 - Current)
    RIP~ Bebe (2011-2014) 9 yrs old

  6. #18
    The Ultimate Sourmug Sherry's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Denver PA
    Posts
    5,284
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Wellesse Glucosamine, liquid form

    Quote Originally Posted by HrsDiva View Post
    Thanks ao much

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    you are so very welcome ,
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •