Other Very happy with Duke's new food

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Well after the Pancreaties battle , then having to wean Duke off the prednisone we had to take him off NVI because of the high fat content.. I tried and tried and tried so many different things but we finally have had much success with Wellness Core Reduced fat ( kibble ) I still feed him NVI wet and mix it in . the NVI wet has very low fat it is their kibble I had to take him off of.
** Oh and my point is it is gluten and grain free! **
Just wanted to post in case anyone wanted to try a lower fat version. he likes it ! ( yay ! :pray:) and it is 6 star and his bowels are perfect!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What wonderful news. I like the Wellness line of food. Had my guys on it a couple of years back. They did good on it too, I just wanted to try a few others over the course of the last two years. Glad you found something finally that works. :up:

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Last few times I've signed onto Pet Flow and tried a search for Fromm's or anything else, it just says, their out of that product, try again later, thinking they have a problem with their website……

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FANTASTIC news..... so glad he is doing well and Momma is very happy!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Last few times I've signed onto Pet Flow and tried a search for Fromm's or anything else, it just says, their out of that product, try again later, thinking they have a problem with their website……

Let me look into this. I have the founders email and he usually gets back to me in a day or less!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
GREAT NEWS! :bravo: Love you & Baby Duke and so glad he's doing well
and Momma is happy!! Thank you for posting and letting us know your news
and HOW you did this amazing change...GOOD JOB!!!
:2thumbs: GOD bless :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Petflow is back up now, they did an upgrade on their website so that is probably why all the problems. Alex sent me a message this morning it's back up and running now. :up:

:whew: I need to order food!!!! LOL

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.