Need help with food...

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
i been looking and researching for food , i need to find one that doesn't contains potatoes and tapioca in it,and all 6* food and contains it. and no chicken. thanks a lot in advance.:D

Lisa Davis

Sep 2, 2012
Council Bluffs, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus and Atlas
I too have searched for food without potatoes. Natures Logic, back to basics, and dogswell nutrisca and natural instinct have no potatoes. I rotate between these foods for protien changes.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
FROMM Grain free Pork and Peas, doesn't have chicken, tapioca, or potatoes in it. It does have sweet potatoes, but they are different than regular potatoes.

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
orijen have potatoes, but thanks michelle
lisa davis ill trynatures logic but the others
dogswell nutrisca have chicken fat in it and back to basic have tapioca in them.
thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

hes allergic from it too bc i fed him beef fritata and it have it...thanks

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
i cant feed them both forgot to mention he allergic to fish also, and nature logic have fish meal in them....sign*

shobbsie

Mar 28, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Two
You might try calling Nature's Logic. They're located near Lincoln, Nebraska. They did just come out with two new flavors, Rabbit is one. I haven't seen these online yet, but I called the company because I can't find the food around here. Anyway, the woman I talked to was very knowledgeable and sent me samples of the two new flavors. I find Lucy does best on their Beef and also their Venison. But, those both have fish meal in them....Nature's Logic
P.O. Box 67224
Lincoln, NE 68506-7224
402-475-7663
fax: 402-475-7665
[email protected]

Last edited:
OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
thanks shobbsie will.call.them after this Holliday. rabbit seem tasty. :)

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
You could try http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-Healthy-Dog-cln-Zignature/Categories.bok
Zignature
Lamb-Grain and Potato Free 13.5lb

Not sure where you can buy it at by Carolina Pet pantry has it and if you dont think that will work you can send a email to the owner of Carolina Pet Pantry or call her he name is Courtney and she could prob tell you which foods would work. Or here is Zignatures website http://www.zignature.com/potatoes_grains_gluten_free.html they seem to have several single protien type foods

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
pure vita has a grain free bison one and a turkey one. canine caviar has a lamb and pearl millet, open sky and wilderness, zignature has a lamb limited ingredient and a turkey lid, ill check on more later. are you sure they have allergies to these things. fromm beef fritatta has lots of ingredients in it. just asking is all to get a better feel for what you need. oh and fyi rabbit has a habit of coming from china so check that if its important to you.

Last edited:
OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
I know hes allergic to chicken so im scare turkey might not be good for him too, and he got a bad break out from fish..I might try lamb and pearl millet thanks [MENTION=8927]traceylynn172[/MENTION] [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I know hes allergic to chicken so im scare turkey might not be good for him too, and he got a bad break out from fish..I might try lamb and pearl millet thanks @traceylynn172 @cowsmom
well my post might have been confusing as he ones i mentioned have a lamb one and a turkey one to not combined. pure vita has a bison one that is all bison. and zignature has a lamb one. the canine caviar wilderness is venison so they are options to. sorry if i confused you.

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
no.problem [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] thank you for helping, ill look into those foods.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.