Need help with food...

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i have not tried zignature but i have seen it at my pet food store as they just started carrying it. it looks pretty good just a little pea and legume heavy but for dogs with allergies it may be the ticket and i think its cheaper than like fromm and acana. id give it a try. the only thing i could find online is some people have experience more :poo: and larger amounts but it helped their dogs so much they would keep feeding it. it has alot of fiber in it at 6.5% i think they said.

chikou

Apr 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Fiona
i have not tried zignature but i have seen it at my pet food store as they just started carrying it. it looks pretty good just a little pea and legume heavy but for dogs with allergies it may be the ticket and i think its cheaper than like fromm and acana. id give it a try. the only thing i could find online is some people have experience more :poo: and larger amounts but it helped their dogs so much they would keep feeding it. it has alot of fiber in it at 6.5% i think they said.

I have been actually feeding this to princess since changing over from puppy chow to merrick to now zignature. She takes it well but it is true about the :poo: alot at first but now she fine. Sorry this is my first dog and I am not sure if this is helpful.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I have been actually feeding this to princess since changing over from puppy chow to merrick to now zignature. She takes it well but it is true about the :poo: alot at first but now she fine. Sorry this is my first dog and I am not sure if this is helpful.

All information from hands on observation about our sensitive bullies is very important!

Thank you for sharing this helpful tip, keep posting...your bully is just adorable!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.