Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with food...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Major
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Need help with food...

no.problem @cowsmom thank you for helping, ill look into those foods.

So, has anyone actually tried Zignature? If so, what have their results been like??

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MrUNC07 View Post
    So, has anyone actually tried Zignature? If so, what have their results been like??
    I will get @cowsmom here..hopefully she will have some info for you!

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

i have not tried zignature but i have seen it at my pet food store as they just started carrying it. it looks pretty good just a little pea and legume heavy but for dogs with allergies it may be the ticket and i think its cheaper than like fromm and acana. id give it a try. the only thing i could find online is some people have experience more and larger amounts but it helped their dogs so much they would keep feeding it. it has alot of fiber in it at 6.5% i think they said.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Princess Fiona
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    i have not tried zignature but i have seen it at my pet food store as they just started carrying it. it looks pretty good just a little pea and legume heavy but for dogs with allergies it may be the ticket and i think its cheaper than like fromm and acana. id give it a try. the only thing i could find online is some people have experience more and larger amounts but it helped their dogs so much they would keep feeding it. it has alot of fiber in it at 6.5% i think they said.
    I have been actually feeding this to princess since changing over from puppy chow to merrick to now zignature. She takes it well but it is true about the alot at first but now she fine. Sorry this is my first dog and I am not sure if this is helpful.

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chikou View Post
    I have been actually feeding this to princess since changing over from puppy chow to merrick to now zignature. She takes it well but it is true about the alot at first but now she fine. Sorry this is my first dog and I am not sure if this is helpful.
    All information from hands on observation about our sensitive bullies is very important!

Thank you for sharing this helpful tip, keep posting...your bully is just adorable!!

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads