Already improving!

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
So we switched Chunk to Fromm it's been a week and a half for the switch over, and already he's not chewing on his paws, and his tear stains are clearing up! :yes: Needless to say, Mama is pleased!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Fantastic!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling to see them improve like that?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Shahster

Apr 13, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis & Cyrus
Whoohoo! That's great to hear. I'm switching Otis over to FROMM as well, just waiting for the store to open!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
So we switched Chunk to Fromm it's been a week and a half for the switch over, and already he's not chewing on his paws, and his tear stains are clearing up! :yes: Needless to say, Mama is pleased!

Awesome news Alison, Rocky made so many improvements, just by switching his food from Pedigree to Blue Buffalo…. I can totally identify with your findings…

BullyLove143

Jan 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Douglas
I recently switched my bully over to beef Fromm and it was great the first 3 weeks. Solid poops and no tear stains- as of today he's a giant yeast ball, swollen paws, and has lost huge amounts of hair on either sides of him. Does anyone think this could be caused by the food or some sort of medial issue. He's still his energetic self, just not physically! :-(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Which Fromm are you feeding? A lot of bullies have sensitivity to chicken or salmon. My Blossom has sensitivity or allergies to both, and we feed our guys Fromms Beef, they have been on it for 8 months and are doing great, but I might try the new one Pork and Peas as a flavour change and see how they do.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's great, I'm glad you found something that Chunk tolerates. My 2 guys are on Fromms beef as well.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I recently switched my bully over to beef Fromm and it was great the first 3 weeks. Solid poops and no tear stains- as of today he's a giant yeast ball, swollen paws, and has lost huge amounts of hair on either sides of him. Does anyone think this could be caused by the food or some sort of medial issue. He's still his energetic self, just not physically! :-(

I went from raw diet to Fromm Pork and Peas six weeks ago, all five are doing the best they ever been. no skin issues or yeast issue at all

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] is right - perhaps you're just not on the right protein for him? We have experts here to help you. :yes: (But I'm not one of them) LOL

Have you had those bare spots looked at by a vet? Could be seasonal alopecia; a common thing for EBs. Get a skin scraping done. It's inexpensive and will save you a lot of guessing!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes this could be from the food and sounds like it is but it could be a medical issue also. what was your dog on before and did he do good on it? if so add that back in to his diet and see if the issues start going away. you can also perhaps do some beef n brown rice or chicken n brown rice n some veggies for a few days. which fromm are you using one of the grain free or one of the other ones. if one of the grain ones perhaps try the pork n peas. finding your dogs protein is essential then work out from there. i am around to help just give me a hollar.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so glad your baby is doing better its so nice to see them doing well isnt it?:2thumbs:

BullyLove143

Jan 9, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Douglas
Thanks so much for helping. He's had been on every food in the book! Prior to the Fromm he was on merrick( lamb ) He looked amazing on the merrick. It wasn't grain free. He one day woke up and chose to no longer eat the merrick. It was a chore for him to eat. The vet insisted that his next food be grain free. That's where I am at now. I chose the beef because other then the lamb. He doesn't do well. Fromm does not have a grain free lamb unfortunately.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online