Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Already improving!

Quote Originally Posted by BullyLove143 View Post
    I recently switched my bully over to beef Fromm and it was great the first 3 weeks. Solid poops and no tear stains- as of today he's a giant yeast ball, swollen paws, and has lost huge amounts of hair on either sides of him. Does anyone think this could be caused by the food or some sort of medial issue. He's still his energetic self, just not physically! :-(
    yes this could be from the food and sounds like it is but it could be a medical issue also. what was your dog on before and did he do good on it? if so add that back in to his diet and see if the issues start going away. you can also perhaps do some beef n brown rice or chicken n brown rice n some veggies for a few days. which fromm are you using one of the grain free or one of the other ones. if one of the grain ones perhaps try the pork n peas. finding your dogs protein is essential then work out from there. i am around to help just give me a hollar.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Already improving!

oh im so glad your baby is doing better its so nice to see them doing well isnt it?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Douglas
    Likes (Received)

Thanks so much for helping. He's had been on every food in the book! Prior to the Fromm he was on merrick( lamb ) He looked amazing on the merrick. It wasn't grain free. He one day woke up and chose to no longer eat the merrick. It was a chore for him to eat. The vet insisted that his next food be grain free. That's where I am at now. I chose the beef because other then the lamb. He doesn't do well. Fromm does not have a grain free lamb unfortunately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads