Doesn't chew his food.

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
When we first got Holly she would inhale food and vomit often. We put a couple golf balls in her bowl and feed her in smaller servings. Holly would get 1 cup of kibble in the morning and evening. We'd give her 1/2 cup and wait for her to finish, then give her the second 1/2 cup. We did this for a very long time, maybe 6 to 12 months. Holly now eats her food slow, without the golf balls and has not puked in quite awhile :)

I'm sure the slow feed ball will do the trick as well.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon eats fast but he buries his muzzle in his food and if he coughs any its food that was stuck in his jowls then he just eats it again, but lately he hasn't been eating all his food and he has had excessive shedding which makes me think I need to go back to the Merrick with the Salmon oil

OP
ZeusCsmommy

ZeusCsmommy

May 9, 2013
Stockton, California, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Sheldon eats fast but he buries his muzzle in his food and if he coughs any its food that was stuck in his jowls then he just eats it again, but lately he hasn't been eating all his food and he has had excessive shedding which makes me think I need to go back to the Merrick with the Salmon oil
Salmon oil help the shedding. ?? Where do u get it online or at the petstore??

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

Its helped with Sheldons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
you can get salmon oil at petco petsmart or you can just give people fish oil if you want or order it. sarah eats fast and sometimes chokes. i tried a slow feed bowl but it didnt help so i resorted to a raised bowl and she does good most of the time now. of course they say they raise the chance of bloat but i risk it as she eats so much better with it than without.

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Does anyone dog's have trouble with the people fish oil? I'm curious b/c I have some at home that I bought for myself but I got terrible side effects with it...........lets just say I was in the bathroom more than out..obviously I don't want ollie to have that problem does it effect dogs the same way?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online