Pickles & Cheese

Pickles Pappy

May 9, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pickles
We adopted Ms. Pickles from a couple about two years ago and they informed us that she was allergic to cheese. This allergy is not cool since I am wanting to give her some yogurt to help with her lovely yeast issues. However I am skeptical as if I should with the cheese allergy. I am not certain if it would be only cheese, or all dairy products. If it is all dairy products, would it be a 'cow-based' dairy or all, including goat.

I would appreciate any information or direction on this, since I would love to be able to get her back to the overall excellent, yeast-free health she deserves.

Thank you in advance.

Pickles Pappy

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
That would be cow based. Goat based should be okay. For yeast, try adding some Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to his water - about 1 tablespoon per gallon. You might have to work up to that amount if he doesn't like the taste.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
We adopted Ms. Pickles from a couple about two years ago and they informed us that she was allergic to cheese. This allergy is not cool since I am wanting to give her some yogurt to help with her lovely yeast issues. However I am skeptical as if I should with the cheese allergy. I am not certain if it would be only cheese, or all dairy products. If it is all dairy products, would it be a 'cow-based' dairy or all, including goat.

I would appreciate any information or direction on this, since I would love to be able to get her back to the overall excellent, yeast-free health she deserves.

Thank you in advance.

Pickles Pappy

I'd like to welcome you to the EBN family. :smileywelcome: and yep, goat is way different than cow , better

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online