Thinkin it's time for a kibble change

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk was put Blue Buffalo shortly after coming home with us, along with the other foods he gets I thought his diet was tip-top..... however, he's been chewing on his paws, has had really bad eyestaining, tears are a rusty color! His shedding has gotten worse and he stinks! So as soon as this big bag of kibbles is done I think it's worth it to see if these symptoms clear up on a different food? I know that Fromm is highly praised here and I think my local boutique now carries it. suggestions?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
The loaded Bully question! Food! :bang: What protein is his Blue Buffalo? I will tag [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]..she helped me find a food that is working for Jake. One thing...don't wait until the old kibble is gone..you will need some to do a slow transition..about 10 days to 2 weeks!

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
yeah I know to slow transition, bb wilderness lable, I try to give him different every time... I think this one is salmon

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The loaded Bully question! Food! :bang: What protein is his Blue Buffalo? I will tag [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]..she helped me find a food that is working for Jake. One thing...don't wait until the old kibble is gone..you will need some to do a slow transition..about 10 days to 2 weeks!

Yep I was going to say the same about doing a slow switch, I like the new Fromm pork & peas pretty good may be a good choice for you

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok sorry i am late but i fell asleep last night and worked all day today but i would certainly check out fromm if your place carries it. food is a puzzle to bullies. what bb is he eating now. [MENTION=7467]truffle shuffle[/MENTION]

OP
truffle shuffle

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
lol, no worries he's on BB Wilderness Salmon. I just don't think he's getting as much out of it as he could, so based on suggestions here i'll try a few different kinds and see what works best for my bully boy!! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online