General Question Probiotics

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
you can get a probiotic that people use it doesnt have to be a pet probiotic. its recommended to get one that does not require refridgeration. i think culturelle and align are two. i would use one with like 2 billion live cultures. i use natures bounty for sarah as i get it at the drug store here and well she is allergic to everything. ive heard that you get more from the pills than yogurt. i use acv in sarahs water. i use 2 capfuls as if i use more she wont drink it but you can play around with what your pets will drink. if your doing good on nvi lamb then id keep using it. its a good food. it does have peas though so i guess thats not a problem then.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
you can get a probiotic that people use it doesnt have to be a pet probiotic. its recommended to get one that does not require refridgeration. i think culturelle and align are two. i would use one with like 2 billion live cultures. i use natures bounty for sarah as i get it at the drug store here and well she is allergic to everything. ive heard that you get more from the pills than yogurt. i use acv in sarahs water. i use 2 capfuls as if i use more she wont drink it but you can play around with what your pets will drink. if your doing good on nvi lamb then id keep using it. its a good food. it does have peas though so i guess thats not a problem then.

Good to know! I will look into those too! I started with one capful of the ACV and it doesn't seem to phase him but ill give him a little bit to get used to it and then I will add some more. Your right it does have peas, I am not sure how I missed that!! When I tried to feed him peas separate he had a small reaction his wrinkles just got a little bit wet but it doesn't seem to bother him in the food! :D

Members online

No members online now.