Otis is too fat!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok well there are several foods you can get for your diet boy that dont say their diet foods. blue buffalo does have a wilderness healthy weight food and the freedom should be ok. wellness core has a reduced fat turkey recipe that should fit the bill. i was going to say natures variety instinct limited ingredient formulas should help or pure vita grain free bison, salmon, or turkey. id look for something lower in fat and more fiber to help fill them up. cutting back portions and adding green beans or other veggies and fruit is good to. i also thought maybe just cutting back what they are on and maybe a bit of canned pumpkin for fiber to help fill them up. [MENTION=8581]Shahster[/MENTION]

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Petunes is weighing in at 68 pounds and the vet told me she needed to get down to 55 or 50 pounds. REALLY? SO, I have been giving her Earthborn Holistics Meadowfeast and adding greenbeans to fill her up. You might try that with Otis. I know others here have much more experience so hopefully you will hear from them.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
this is the formula I feed my boys and Goldie!!! No grain, no chicken, all natural.

Members online

No members online now.