General Question Wellness Aquatic formula

My kids have 4 paws

Apr 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus and Paisley
I just wanted some feedback from anyone that has tried this brand. I did some research and read the labels.
It's grain free and no artificial stuff.
Just would like some feedback.
Thanks in advance!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Wellness has had 4 recalls for possible salmonella this year. I wouldn't trust it.

OP
My kids have 4 paws

My kids have 4 paws

Apr 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus and Paisley
4 times already?!
Dear lord! Suggestions on what type I should get

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I know a lot of people like Fromm on this site but I use Earthborn Holistic and Love it! It is a good quality food but not as high priced as some of the others.

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
Wellness has had 4 recalls for possible salmonella this year. I wouldn't trust it.

was that 2012 or 2013? Also I thought Wellness stop using ther Diamond plant after the recalls?

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i can find nothing about a wellness recall this year but i know they had a couple last year and had stated they were going to stop using diamond for their manufacturing then but not sure if they followed through. will have to check. i am looking at the recall list for everything last year and it is appalling to say the least. :eek: i will not use diamond products but i think wellness core would be ok. there is fromm earthborn acana nutrisca if you need more help i am around

Last edited:

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
I dont know if this mean anything.. I called wellness and they told me they dont use Diamond plants anymore.. I dont know if they are liaring put thats what them told me..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.