Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
As you all are probably aware, we have our most recommended foods. We are very please to offer you a wonderful coupon to try Nature's Logic food reserved for members of English Bulldog News.

We just got in the mail 35 wonderful 3 part coupons for Nature's Logic pet food and we have now added them to The Bully Market! Whooohooo! Check it out!

ONLY ONE COUPON PER MEMBER PLEASE. No bully bucks refunds will be issued to those who get more than one coupon.

Click here to visit The Bully Market Store for the Nature's Logic Coupon

Here is the coupon details, this is a GREAT coupon!!!

Coupon for FREE Nature’s Logic® 100% Natural Food, the first and only full-line kibble, canned, and raw frozen pet food in the world with no chemically-synthesized ingredients. All nutrients are supplied by whole food.

This 3-part coupon gets you started with FREE food, then discounts on future purchases. Total Retail Value of 3-part coupon = $23.31. Coupon may be redeemed at local independent pet retailer or at Pet Food Online | Dog & Cat Supplies & Products | PetFoodDirect.com (shipping not included) and includes:

1) One FREE 4.4 lb bag of dry food, any flavor

2) Buy 2 canned, any flavor, get 2 Free

3) $4 off purchase of $10 or more

And don't forget to enter the photo of the month contest for Bulldog photos where you can win even more Nature's Logic dog food!

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/photo-month-contest/2326.htm

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
YAY i just went and got a bag for Georgia and Baby joe so i'll def get this coupon.Thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] u are always looking out for us..dats anuder weason y we lubba u

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
awwww fanks [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]

I hope every bully out there will get to try Nature's Logic. This is awesome food!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.