Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Wish we had it here, I even enquired at the pet shop the other day and they looked at me puzzled never heard of that are yuo sure thats what it is called.

I have noticed Ftse is getting very pink under his chin since they changed him to the Adult from puppy at the vets. We dont have as big as a selection as you do over there in the USA we have
Royal Canine
Hills Prescription diet
some kind of science diet and just the crap from the supermaket.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We dont have as big as a selection as you do over there in the USA we have
Royal Canine
Hills Prescription diet
some kind of science diet and just the crap from the supermaket.

:faint:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]..there are a couple places starting 3 miles away. I have to check one of them out. I did contact Fromm about a Sample and they said that they will send me a $5 off coupon in the mail to go out and buy a small bag. So if anyone wants to try it, reach out to the company and they will send you a coupon towards the purchase.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama..there are a couple places starting 3 miles away. I have to check one of them out. I did contact Fromm about a Sample and they said that they will send me a $5 off coupon in the mail to go out and buy a small bag. So if anyone wants to try it, reach out to the company and they will send you a coupon towards the purchase.

They are a great company... coupons are on a lot of the bags too. I got the 4 lb bag of Pork and Peas free because i bought the big bag of Beef fritatta and i had a $3 coupon off of that. it was a good score that day

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Has anyone been able to find this on Fromm's website? I was just there and there's no info on it. Surely they'd have something by now if it's avail in selective stores. Just found it on Pet Flow though.

granville

Mar 20, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
baxter
Has anyone been able to find this on Fromm's website? I was just there and there's no info on it. Surely they'd have something by now if it's avail in selective stores. Just found it on Pet Flow though.
...they said on there facebook page, that there website would be updated next week

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
We just switched Barkley to the Beef Frittata from the Wellness Core puppy and he seems to be doing much better and LOVES it!! I'm excited there's a new flavor to throw in the mix now too! I saw that their website is updated now for anyone who was looking:

http://frommfamily.com/products/four-star/dog/dry/grain-free-pork-peas

Question for you guys - What treats do you give your pups? I wanted to get some Fromm ones but just saw they all have some type of chicken in them and wasn't sure what else to try?

Thanks!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We just switched Barkley to the Beef Frittata from the Wellness Core puppy and he seems to be doing much better and LOVES it!! I'm excited there's a new flavor to throw in the mix now too! I saw that their website is updated now for anyone who was looking:

http://frommfamily.com/products/four-star/dog/dry/grain-free-pork-peas

Question for you guys - What treats do you give your pups? I wanted to get some Fromm ones but just saw they all have some type of chicken in them and wasn't sure what else to try?

Thanks!

For treats a lot of bully owners use the kibble that they feed.

I use frozen veggies and fruit for treats here ... or you can freeze 100% pumpkin in ice trays now that it is getting warmer. You can also give fresh banana, carrot, cucumber chunks, baby carrots .....

I have just picked up ground flax seed and rolled oats as I intend to try out a recipe to make my own treats for them. That will have to wait until this weekend however.

sunkissedpr1ncs

Apr 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Barkley and Pippen
For treats a lot of bully owners use the kibble that they feed.

I use frozen veggies and fruit for treats here ... or you can freeze 100% pumpkin in ice trays now that it is getting warmer. You can also give fresh banana, carrot, cucumber chunks, baby carrots .....

I have just picked up ground flax seed and rolled oats as I intend to try out a recipe to make my own treats for them. That will have to wait until this weekend however.

Thanks for the suggestions! I def have been thinking I need to start incorporating fruits and veggies for treats. He's only 5 months old though so we're still in the training phase and we need to find some good regular treats to help him when we're taking him potty, walking, etc.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.