Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome thank you so much for the info!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Tempted to try this new Fromm pork & peas on Forde......I'm in NC, anyone know what if any pet stores that carry this, or does it have to be ordered, I don't remember seeing Fromm food in petsmart or petco....:)

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ooh I am ready to order new food, this would be a good one to try! Miila has such problems but she does great with every Fromm grain free at times which makes me think it must be seasonal but I just am not sure.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Not on petflow yet and with it not available on fromms site I am not sure I can really request it to be carried yet. Lol dang it. They r good at getting the new varieties in so I bet by next order they have it.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I was just going to post about this! I was picking up a bag of Rook's Beef Frittata and they were giving away 4lb bags with purchase or any of the larger varieties. Couldn't pass up a free bag of Fromm, but I was curious if anyone else had tried it yet. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awesome!! I usually get the Salmon Tunalini for my guys which they love and makes Gio's face and folds very white, but I wanted to switch it up so I got them the Surf and Turf last week and Gio's face and tummy have been getting a little pink, but I don't know if it's his spring time allergies or the food! Bad time to do a flavor swap! But this looks perfect since it has no chicken! I gotta get this! Thanks for letting us know! :)

Surf n Turf has chicken

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I figured since the Salmon Tunalini has chicken liver, fat and cartilage in it maybe the Surf&Turf would be fine. But then again the Salmon Tunalini has the chicken products lower on the list so obviously not as much chicken as the Surf and Turf, wish I thought of that before I ordered it lol! I might save the rest of this bag and go back to the Salmon to see if it is the food or just his spring allergies kicking in, I know my allergies are starting up so I'm hoping it's not the food!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Tempted to try this new Fromm pork & peas on Forde......I'm in NC, anyone know what if any pet stores carry this, or does it have to be ordered, I don't remember seeing Fromm food in petsmart or petco....:)

They may not be carrying this new flavour yet, but try PetFlow. Petflow has the Fromm range, and also does free shipping too. Just check out their website. :up:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Man I really need to speak to my local supplier to see if he can start carrying Fromm for me. I am not a big fan of ordering the food online because there isn't anyone home to accept deliveries for us during the day. I would love it if I can transition Raven from the Merricks B4 Grain to Fromm. It's nice that their formula is interchangeable, I am sure she would love to get a bit different taste because I could alternate from the Beef to the Pork. Thanks for telling us about this.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Man I really need to speak to my local supplier to see if he can start carrying Fromm for me. I am not a big fan of ordering the food online because there isn't anyone home to accept deliveries for us during the day. I would love it if I can transition Raven from the Merricks B4 Grain to Fromm. It's nice that their formula is interchangeable, I am sure she would love to get a bit different taste because I could alternate from the Beef to the Pork. Thanks for telling us about this.

Did you check to see if there is a local dealer, just enter your zip code and mileage.... http://frommfamily.com/retailers/usa

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.