Help Needed! Lucy and the poops

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
I am so glad that Lucy is feeling better and I am glad that you can relax for a few days. I am confused about why you shouldn't call the vet?

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=8502]christyjulene[/MENTION]-sorry I ment I did call the vet did I do a typo? I have called the vet a lot they know me by name :D

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Here is what you wrote " I know Im not supposed to do this but I called the vet yesterday morning because night before last she wouldnt eat" Thanks for clearing it up for me. I am learning so I wanted to make sure I got it right. Thanks for clearing it up for me. My vet sees my number on the caller ID and calls me by name I understand. Glad things are better.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lucy had her shots today she is now 22lbs and he testing again for parasites or worms and she was negative again. Not to be nasty but he checked her stool Im assuming when they did the test for parasites and he said he is happy with the firmness of it and she has put on weight like he wanted. Lucy also has slowed down the pooping today she went three times total! It must have been the filler in the other food, I really think we have found something that is going to work:pray:

Most Reactions